Happy 16th Josh!
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Anyhow, Josh is 16 now and I just wish I could turn back the clock for a few moments and hold little Joshy one more time. I know I can't so here are 16 things I love about the Josh we are blessed to have now.
1. Joshua is very smart.
2. He loves Jesus.
3. He is a hoot in a crazy sorta way.
4. He loves his brother and sister.
5. He is always ready to stand against the crowd if need be.
6. He is a positive kid.
7. Josh is very forgiving.
8. He makes friends very easily.
9. He loves his mother.
10. He has beautiful hazel/brown eyes.
11. Joshua is very good at math.
12. He's creative.
13. Joshua has a very tender heart.
14. He is a gentleman and always opens the door for his mother.
15. Joshua writes great books.
16. Joshua trusted Jesus at youth camp this year and he was very proud of that.
Powered by Blogger.