Feb 24, 2010

shame, shame, shame!

(hanging my head in sheer, pitiful, shame)

Where have I been and where have the days gone. It's been almost a month since my last post and I'm feeling as low as a snakes belly. Wow, if good intentions were worth anything I would be a multi-billionaire. I always wake up thinking, today I'm gonna blog only to have my virtual life sidetracked by life.

I was chatting with a friend the other day about how short the days seem here in Croatia and they do. It seems like days here are so much shorter than the days back in the states. There is literally no time to be bored or lazy. Just keeping the dishes done steals a whole chunk of the day.

I have stock piles of fabric and ideas to last years and no time to do anything with either of them.
Actually it has always been this way in Croatia. The days just seem shorter. Anyhow, enough with all the excuse making.

I'm sorry, so sorry for neglecting my blog and my friends. Sorry I haven't been around to read about your ups and downs. So much has happened here and there and I'm missing it in all my hustle and bustle.

Anyhoo, I am back. I have lots of stuff to write about but not a huge amount of time so I better schedule it. Be back soon!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo!!!! Glad you're back, but surely understand about short days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - good to see you back:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back. Life seems to trap us sometimes. I'm there myself. If I had internet at home it would help my situation. Maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks in advance for leaving a comment, sure do appreciate it!!