Jul 14, 2007

A Jesus Meme


I've been tagged by Rhonda over at Missionary Mom



It's "The 5 things I love about Jesus, meme.



Here are the Rules:

Those Tagged will share 5 things they love about Jesus.

Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers.

Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here of their meme so that others can read them and the creator of this meme John Smulo.



1. I love that Jesus first loved me.

2. I love that Jesus isn't a respector or persons, that means anyone can receive the same forgiveness, whether rich or poor, clean or dirty.

3. I love Jesus because he saves children.

4. I love Jesus because he chose to share some of His miracles with us. in His holy Book the KJB.

5. I love Jesus because once He forgives He forgives forever, once I'm born again I can't be unborn.



Okay I don't usually do this tagging thing but since it's in the rules...

Here are a few that I enjoy reading from.



Heather

Tammy

Kate

Mrs. C

Christina






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I, too love the fact the Jesus saves children. I have had people try to tell me that children aren't able to understand salvation. But that would go against Jesus wishes. He said, "suffer the little children come unto me"

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks in advance for leaving a comment, sure do appreciate it!!