Oct 17, 2006

My Super Sweet Family

We've been preparing for our furlough and realized we needed a new family picture. We got all gussied up and headed off for the nearest photographers. In this picture my kids are 14, 11 and 9.

Here is a picture of our kids the day we arrived in Croatia, their very first trip out of the states. Cody was 7, Joshua was 4 and Hannah was 2. Pretty big difference from the above photo. I'm amazed how big my kids are getting, makes my eyes a little wet if I think about it too long. I thank the Lord daily that they are all healthy and pretty normal kids.

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:55 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:56 PM

    What a lovely picture! BTW I just did your Are you a good person? test, wow that is so convicting, no-one is righteous not even one, but when it is put so plainly as this...oh dearie me! praise the Lord for the saving grace of Jesus Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen Mrs. Blythe, I love that Good Person Test, I used the idea and make a big poster flip book to use in the gypsy village this year it was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:43 PM

    What a precious picture of your family Tori!!! Just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! A great family portrait. God has blessed you, Tori, with a beautiful family!! Thanks for sharing that with us. That would make a good prayer card pic too! :)

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your family portrait is beautiful. Children grow so quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful family portrait!! Thank you for sharing it with us Tori!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful family. God Bless you!! I just love reading about your family!
    -heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so pretty! All of you look very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great picture, Tori!!! I can't wait to get our family picture done! We are going to go the first part of Nov. Bill will be home in 10 days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great picture of ya'll!

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks in advance for leaving a comment, sure do appreciate it!!