Sep 30, 2019

October Already!?!

   I feel a little silly saying, "I cant believe the month is almost over", 'cause I say it every month but I can't believe that the month is almost over!
   September has come and almost gone and we're looking hard at October! What?!? How can it be October already? Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled that it's almost October for several reasons: 1. I love punpkins. 2. I love cuddling weather. 3. I love stew. 4. It's cuddling weather (yes, I really love cuddling).
   Anyhoo, for the month of October we are going to write out the entire book of Ephesians; I'm really excited about this! The overall theme of Ephesians is, "Our riches in Christ", and what a great thing to focus on for a whole month. When we realize the riches we have in Christ it only makes us love Him more.
For you all who have ink-hungry printers, there's a text only version for your delight.




3 comments:

  1. I love October also! I just wish out temperatures were cooling down; there's no end in sight for 90+ degrees. This will be my 3rd month on doing scripture writing, would you believe I just finished writing Ephesians for September?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the thoughts of doing this...writing has always helped me to bring it home to the brain. I'm so glad that I visited and found it on the first of the month so I won't have to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fascinating idea! I can imagine that you learn and absorb so much by writing down God's Word! I may try this some time. I am in a ladies' discipleship group at my church and I am committed to that for this year. Not sure that I could do both . . . but I really like the idea! Do you do this often, or just this month?

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks in advance for leaving a comment, sure do appreciate it!!