Jan 20, 2015

16 Sew-able Valentine Tutorials

Okay, so with Valentines Day just around the corner, I guess you could say I'm in a lovely mood. So, since I love to sew and I love love I found some tutorials that include both. Enjoy and make sure to leave a comment and thank the creators for the tutes.

1. Adorable Secret Pocket Pillow from See Kate Sew.



2. Wonderfully cute heart quilted table setting from Moda bake Shop. (Love this site!)



3. What a cute gift for the reader in your life. Sweet heart bookmarks from Simple Serendipities.




4. Who doesn't need red heart hot pads for the kitchen? Look at this tute from Made by Me & Shared with You.



5. Okay I super-love rainbows and that's probably why I chose this one. Who says Valentines can't be rainbow? Check it out at Momtastic DIY.




6. I love this Heart Strings pillow from Allisa Jacobs, so cute and easy.



7. I want one of these A-dorable Valentine aprons from One More Moore.




8. If my Nan was almost 18 instead of 18 I'd be making one of these for sure! Check it out at Make It & Love It!



9. There's a great tute over at June Johnson for these adorable Hugs and Kisses pillow covers.



10. I super-love this anatomical heart pillow; love the whimsy! You can find a tutorial over at Hearts and Sharts.



11. Look how cute this Hex and Heart coasters are from Cosmo Cricket.



12. This is such a great idea. The Renegade Seamstress has beast idea for a sweater Valentine Upcycle.



13. Here's another adorable kids clothing project I found over at Polkadots on Parade.



14. I really need to make one of these cute Valentine Buntings from Life in Liberty Canyon.



15. DIY Dreamer has these sweet little heart bookmarks and a tutorial for them to boot!



16. Last but not least, check out this adorable Lego man love applique at TrashN2Tees.


Okay, now get sewing and make sure to share your projects!!

12 comments:

  1. So many cute ideas Tori. I want that quilted table runner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collection of ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute craft ideas! I really like the heart shaped potholders. Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun and fantastic ideas! I love the sweet heart patches on the sweater and the actual heart pillow made me giggle :)

    Thanks for sharing some inspiration. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some really great ideas! I only wish my sewing are were ready for some projects! :)
    GOing to bookmark this post so I can come find it again later! Thanks Tori!

    ReplyDelete
  6. #7, Girlfriend! That is what I want...maybe even enough to make it! I have that site bookmarked and plan on doing something about it. Thanks so much for sharing, Tori! Great links!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tori! I think my favorite one is the tee-shirt with the ruffled heart on it. So cute! I am completely disabled at DIY, but I do like seeing what other people can do. I am challenged to cut out a heart out of construction paper!
    Thank you for the info on DIY sites. My daughter will enjoy them :)
    Happy creating!
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:58 PM

    Tori! I'm probably a 1.5 or 2 on a scale of 1-10 for craftiness, but these look really fun. Especially that heart strings pillow. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love heart-shaped things as well as Valentine's Day, so I loved this post on several levels. :-) Got a kick out of the anatomical heart but think I might actually try the Heart Strings pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, there are so many great ideas to choose from and here I was wondering what to do for Valentine's day... :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks in advance for leaving a comment, sure do appreciate it!!