1. Adorable Secret Pocket Pillow from See Kate Sew.
2. Wonderfully cute heart quilted table setting from Moda bake Shop. (Love this site!)
3. What a cute gift for the reader in your life. Sweet heart bookmarks from Simple Serendipities.
4. Who doesn't need red heart hot pads for the kitchen? Look at this tute from Made by Me & Shared with You.
6. I love this Heart Strings pillow from Allisa Jacobs, so cute and easy.
7. I want one of these A-dorable Valentine aprons from One More Moore.
8. If my Nan was almost 18 instead of 18 I'd be making one of these for sure! Check it out at Make It & Love It!
9. There's a great tute over at June Johnson for these adorable Hugs and Kisses pillow covers.
10. I super-love this anatomical heart pillow; love the whimsy! You can find a tutorial over at Hearts and Sharts.
11. Look how cute this Hex and Heart coasters are from Cosmo Cricket.
12. This is such a great idea. The Renegade Seamstress has beast idea for a sweater Valentine Upcycle.
13. Here's another adorable kids clothing project I found over at Polkadots on Parade.
14. I really need to make one of these cute Valentine Buntings from Life in Liberty Canyon.
15. DIY Dreamer has these sweet little heart bookmarks and a tutorial for them to boot!
16. Last but not least, check out this adorable Lego man love applique at TrashN2Tees.
Okay, now get sewing and make sure to share your projects!!