So today I am participating in Living to Tell the Story's Friday's Fave Five Link Up.
God has been so good to us and my blessings are innumerable but here's my 5 for today.
1. My youngest child Hannah. She's not so young anymore, she's 17 but she's still the baby of 3. Hannah came out of the womb singing. She sings all day long, every day. When she's not singing she's playing some sorta instrument. She is a true joy to be around. Her upbeat personality brings me up when things are so great. I'm so thankful God gave us a Hannah.
2. All the help Johnny has been this week after my foot surgery. He's been such a servant and pulling his weight and mine all week. He takes such good care of me and makes me feel like it's his joy.
3. The $12 we paid for my foot surgery. Social medicine isn't great and there are a lot of negatives to it but only having to pay $12 for my foot surgery was awesome!!
4. Loving the crazy warm weather of November. Usually this time in Croatia it's already seriously cold but our weather's been in the high 50s and it's glorious!
5. Lap dogs! Never realized how awesome lap dogs were till we got Zoi! Who ever thought there were dogs that don't shed? She's amazing and my favorite puppey ever!
If you'd like to participate in Friday's Fave Five, jump over and visit Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.