I'm sure most of you already know but last April we started a whole new way of eating. First of all I'm completely gluten free and feeling amazing and then at the same time Johnny and I both started Atkins. The last 6 months have been a real learning experience but we've both grown to love this way of eating and we've successfully made it a life style. Between the two if us we've lost a total of 75 lbs and we're not finished yet! Actually Johnny is finished and maintaining but I still have about 20 lbs left to shed. Anyhoo, the old adage: You have to work your plan! is so true with this way of eating but it's worth the time it takes to feel amazing!
So here are some of my favorite picks for Gluten Free / Low Carb Fall recipes from around the blogosphere!
1. I'm so excited to fine this recipe for Pecan Pumpkin Butter Cups at Worth Every Chew. Don't they look delish!
2. This so makes me want a cuppa right about now. Carolyn from All Day I Dream About Food has this great Low-Carb, Gluten-Free recipe for Maple Walnut Biscotti.
3. Again, Carolyn has done it with her Maple Walnut Candy that's also Gluten-Free and Low-Carb!!
4. Look at this amazing Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting (Gluten-Free and Sugar-Free) I found over at Intoxicated On Life. I'll be trying this one real soon!
5. These Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins Low-Carb and Gluten-Free look amazing! You can find the recipe over at All Day I Dream About Food.
6. The Barefoot Cook has a great recipe for Gluten-Free/Paleo/Almond Flour Based Pumpkin Spice Bread.
7. Amanda over at The Coers Family made Sugar-Free Low-Carb Trim Healthy Mama Pumpkin fudge!! Are you kidding me!!
8. Look here at these lovely Pumpkin Walnut Drop Scones that Vanessa over at Healthy Living How To came up with!
9. Looky-Looky! Taralynn has created a great recipe for Low Carb/40 Calorie Pumpkin Protein Cookies!
10. These Pumpkin Cream Pies which are Gluten and Sugar-Free look amazing!! Check it out at Gal On a Mission.
11. Alright Katie over at Chocolate Covered Katie has it seriously going on with these Pumpkin Pie Reeses. Regardless of how you say it, REEEESES, or RESUS, it still all good!!
12. Last but defiantly not least is Ditch the Wheat and these amazing little Pumpkin Pie Meringue Candies.
Enjoy guys and happy Fall munching without all the guilt!!