Okay so it's Monday again! Where is the time going to so fast? Today is WTG! Monday but I'll get to that in a sec.
We are getting ready to spend April and May in Texas and there's tons to do to get ready to go.
1. My house is going to be "hotel" spotless before we leave. I wanna come back home to Croatia and our home and be able to breathe a little and just relax in a comfy home that needs very little cleaning.
2. Gotta get Josh's graduation stuff ready. Invitations, cap and gown and class photos.
3. Gotta buy goodies to take home to our loved ones.
4. Take the dog to have her groomed.
5. Take me to have me groomed.
6. Get all the church responsibilities taken care of.
7. Prune all the blackberry and Raspberry bushes.
8. Clean out Josh's room and get all his things ready for his big move back to the States.
BTW, can I just tell you that it's so much harder losing Josh than it was with Cody. At least with Cody I didn't have to completely clean the room out and I still had Josh around the house Now I'm completely cleaning Josh's room out and it hurts. I find myself feeling very depressed about the whole thing. We kept Cody with us till he was almost 19 and Josh is not even 18 yet. Let me tell you it
Oh yea and how strange it's gonna be to have only one child. Josh and Hannah spend so much time together that it's gonna be super hard for Hannah to be without Josh. Not only that, Johnny and I'll have to be very aware of spending lots of time with Hannah. We will be all she has here and that could be hard, at least I have Johnny.
You know I've been dreaming so much lately about seeing Cody. It's been almost a year and a half since I've seen my firstborn. It's hard to go so long without hugging your kid, sadly I'm starting to relate to parents who complain about never seeing their grown-up kids, even if our situation is a little different it still hurts. So I'm tickled about seeing him and I can't wait for a big hug.
On the weight loss front, It's going even if it's not going super fast. So for my 11th week weigh-in I'm down 1.4 lbs. It's not awesome but it's alright. I'm almost positive that I'm not going to make my goal of 30 lbs down by launch date but I'm still pretty proud of losing 24 lbs in 11 weeks.
How'd you do?