Feb 23, 2013

Graduation Prep

I can't even believe it's that time again, but our second child is getting ready to graduate. How can I possibly be only 27 and have two graduated kids?? HA! Anyhow, when Cody graduated 2 years ago it was difficult finding graduation rings for home school students. Well things have gotten much better.

Fist off Homeschool Diploma is a great site for all things home school graduation.
They have to most options for home schools and the new site is great. Homeschool Diploma has class rings and they have 5 home school options for the text around the stone and you can add your own text for and extra $75. 
I also found another great source for class rings. Limoges Jewelry allows total customization of the ring and the price is very good, the best I've found. We Josh just finished designing his ring and I love the fact that there is total customization. I will say that there aren't as many symbols for the sides as I've seen at some other places but it was exactly what he wanted. 
Obviously the finished ring will look different but I love the choice he made for around the stone. Proverbs 16:16 How much better is it to get wisdom than gold! and to get understanding rather to be chosen than silver!


There are others who accommodate home schools also but they are few.

Jostens also do rings for home schools but the options are very basic when it comes to the text around the stone. 
There are so many options when it comes to class rings and you're not going to find one place that offers everything but maybe you will find something that works for you and your graduate.

When our first son graduated the only place we could find that would allow the customization that we wanted was a smaller company and we were very unhappy with the ring.  Beware to shop at larger and more well known companies. 

Here are a few others that I found:
dunham ***this is the place we ordered our oldest son's ring from so beware***

Oh yea and if you have any other great links, leave me a comment.


siggy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing these links! I will be needing them all too soon, myself. Congrats to Joshua!

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks in advance for leaving a comment, sure do appreciate it!!