Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Awesome Free Apron!

So I've seen this sewing project all over the web and Pinterest and I've been wanting to do it for ever. Finally, I did it. I used one of my husbands large dress shirts and whaala! Some people get very fruffy and add ruffles and resets but I kinda like the masculine look. There are a ton of tuts out there, here are just a few. 

Paulette @ My Junk Obsession
Selissa @ All Palmer
Amy @ Gabriel's Good Tidings







Oh yea and I'm linking up with these Blog Hops. 
          



siggy

5 comments:

  1. Absoulutely Love this! Too cute! I gotta make me one! I love aprons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea! Great job! :)
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This.is.AWESOME!
    I just mentioned on fb I needed a sewing project. I do believe I've found it. LOL

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks in advance for leaving a comment, sure do appreciate it!!

Powered by Blogger.