Jan 25, 2013

Awesome Free Apron!

So I've seen this sewing project all over the web and Pinterest and I've been wanting to do it for ever. Finally, I did it. I used one of my husbands large dress shirts and whaala! Some people get very fruffy and add ruffles and resets but I kinda like the masculine look. There are a ton of tuts out there, here are just a few. 

Paulette @ My Junk Obsession
Selissa @ All Palmer
Amy @ Gabriel's Good Tidings







Oh yea and I'm linking up with these Blog Hops. 
          



siggy

5 comments:

  1. Absoulutely Love this! Too cute! I gotta make me one! I love aprons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea! Great job! :)
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This.is.AWESOME!
    I just mentioned on fb I needed a sewing project. I do believe I've found it. LOL

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks in advance for leaving a comment, sure do appreciate it!!