Feb 3, 2009

Just a little winter fun!


Saturday morning after soul-winning we stopped by the Old Town in Varazdin, the city where the new church plant is. Anyhow, this really old castle is surrounded by huge hills all around it. These hills make the perfect place to sled during the snowy months of winter.

Anyhow, I took some videos and I have to say, they are hilarious. There are 4 because Joshua is so funny I put two of him on.

Oh yea and listen to the dialog between Dad and the kids, way too funny!!
Enjoy the laugh.






Make sure to listen to Dad in this one, way too funny!!


Tori

6 comments:

  1. They were scaring me too....I was right there with your husband...I could just see a broken arm.

    Missionary family in Chile just went to the hospital with a child with a broken arm from sledding.

    I always remember those kinds of stories....hard to think kids CAN have fun without breaking something...I remember the things I DID..It's crazy that I'm still alive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad y'all went and had some fun! Josh cracked me UP. I can tell he's the funny one in the family.

    I want you to know I'm praying for you all, Sister. Your children are beautiful, and blessed to be growing up in your family. I believe they will be some serious servants of the Lord when they leave the nest.

    (((hugs & smiles:)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so good to hear your voice and see your kids! They are so funny! That looks like a lot of fun, but since I have never gone sledding I'm afraid I would be too scared to go down that HUGE hill! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you all have a lot of fun!:) My dad used to take me sledding when I was a kid...what fun memories! Thanks for the laugh:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing! Glad you took some fun time for yourselves.

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks in advance for leaving a comment, sure do appreciate it!!