Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Mary Engelbreit

Hey gals, did you know that Mary Engelbreit has her own magazine? Really it's called Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion and it looks like a wonderful magazine. The online magazine features a hands on section with tutorials. Ohhh, looks like a wonderful use of high gloss paper.

I found ME magazine while looking at one of my favorite crafty blogs, HELLO my name is Heather.
Heather really is a princess living in wonderland. She has a wonderful blog and please make sure you check out her, my studio link, it's like a dream.

Lately I've really been into all these crafty blogs. Some people are so talented. Another great blog I like to frequent is Today's Creative Blog. I love this blog and she links to tons of top crafting blogs. Anyhoo, I thought I would share this with ya and I'm sure you'll be motivated to get busy and creative!

4 comments:

  1. Ooooo, what a gold mine! Thanks for the links!!! :-)

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Heather"s and I do like how she combines colors and prints. Thanks for the link to a new craft site. I thought I new them all, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Links! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tori,
    Your apron is SO nice! I like the button on towel.
    :)

    Thank you for the great links!

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks in advance for leaving a comment, sure do appreciate it!!

Powered by Blogger.