Aug 15, 2006

Four Things Meme

Four Things Meme
Okay so I kinda 5 fingered this from a few other blogs and I tagged myself, it looks so fun. :0)

Four jobs I have had in my life (outside the home)
1. Dairy Queen (oh the original Blizzard, YUM)
2. Cashier at Motts 5-10 store (I was 15)
3. Fork-lift driver at ADH (Ran through a wall once too ;0))
4. Worked for the NFL (National Foundation Life Insurance, not the “NFL”)

Four movies I could watch over and over
1. The King and I
2. Fiddler on the Roof (so worth watching if you haven’t, oh yea it’s filmed in Croatia too)
3. Sound of Music
4. My Fair Lady

Four Places I have lived
1. San Antonio, Texas
2. Ft. Worth, Texas
3. Arlington, Texas (yes I’m a Texas gal)
4. Cakovec, Croatia

Four things I like to do
1. Sew
2. Read
3. Cook if I’m not on a diet
4. All things puter!

Four places I have been on vacation
1. Budapest, Hungary
2. Venice, Italy
3. Vienna, Austria
4. Pula, Croatia (there are a few fringe benefits to being a missionary in Europe)

Four websites I visit daily
1. Yahoo Mail
2. MSN News
3. Vessels Unto Honor
4. Bloglines

Four of my favorite foods
1. Whoppers
2. Guacamole (new found love, yea I found it now that i'm on a diet ;0) )
3. Big, sweet salads
4. Tortellini

Four places I would like to be right now
1. In the states with our dying Nanny
2. Visiting with my little brother in Texas
3. At WALMART!!!!!
4. Istanbul (I would love to go there)

Four friends I think will respond
Oh I dunno, I got in on the end of this thing, so help yourselves! Your TAGGED!!! :0)

3 comments:

  1. First, I must admit.... I am soooo jealous of your vacation places!!!! But, yes, you are overseas, so I guess that helps. :)

    Second, I had NO idea that Fiddler was filmed in Croatia!!!! That is NEAT!! We love that movie, too!! Actually, our family loves all the movies you listed!!!

    Thanks for sharing! These are fun!!

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love reading memes!!!!!

    3 Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to echo the first reply...jealous of all your vacations (especailly Venice!) and didn't know Fiddler was filmed in Croatia...and I love musicals, too! (Actually most classic movies!)
    It was fun reading your meme! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks in advance for leaving a comment, sure do appreciate it!!