Jun 11, 2006

Organization, Here I Come
Okay thanks to Cat over at Making it Home, I'm making a daily cleaning schedule! Ordinarily I clean the WHOLE house on Saturdays, but really this takes a HUGE amount of time that I could be on the WWW wasting time.

So here's what I came up with:
Mondays - Foyer, Downstairs Hall, Downstairs Bath, Stairs and Upstairs Hall
Tuesday - Dining Room, Living Room
Wednesday - Master Bedroom and Master Closet/Office
Thursday - Kitchen and Patio
Friday - Upstairs Bath, Hannah's Room, Boy's Room and the Balcony

So this is my schedule. I'm starting today and hopefully after a month I'll have it down to a habit. Then and only then I will start any extra decluttering or decorating. So here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks in advance for leaving a comment, sure do appreciate it!!