Oct 27, 2021

Writing Schedule November 2021

 Wow! I can't believe that I'm actually posting November's KJV Scripture Writing Schedule - Is it already Turkey month? Where has the year gone? 

Well, we are as usual, for the month of November, writing all about thankfulness. It sure is awfully easy to get wrapped up in the duties and struggles of the day and we so often fail to remember all the things we should be grateful for. So this month is going to be a practice in gratefulness. 

Let's try every day to record one specific thing, (ex: instead of "thankful for my health", lets be more specific, "I'm thankful that my blood pressure has been under control"); I believe by doing this, we will put on a spirit of thankfulness as we count our blessings every day this month. 

I'm excited about November and honestly with being a little (okay, a lot!) furlough-weary, I need a big dose of thankfulness. 

There is a "ink-light" version for all you that have ink-hungry printers. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks in advance for leaving a comment, sure do appreciate it!!