Okay so let's take a look-see.
1. Start seeds indoors.
I still havn't started the seeds and I really need to. Winter for the most part is over here and except for the ran and clouds it would feel like Spring already. So I'm adding this back to my To Do Tuesday list for this week.
2. Start, just start on this amazing quilt!
Yes, I did start the Texas quilt. I'm excited about it but I really underestimated how much time it would take. I'm officially finished with central Texas and now onto the Panhandle.
3. Clean my kitchen cabinets!
3. Clean my kitchen cabinets!
Geesh! This is the one I really should have gotten done but really if I consider; cleaning the cabinets or sewing, well, sewing wins out every time.
4. Buy a sweet Valentines gift for a missionary wife in Budapest.
I decided to make something for my friend instead of buying something. So, I quilted her a throw pillow cover for Valentines Day. It's really the first one I ever made so there are some oopsies here and there but altogether it turned out pretty nice.
I did make a mistake and I had to add an extra row in the middle which made the heart to elongated. I'm remember next time that if it grows tall it must grow fat too. All in all I really enjoyed it and loved the outcome. Almost kept it for myself.
I still need to do this or at least send a sweet card so I'm adding this one back on the list too.
6. Order our middle son's wedding invitations, that's my job.
Knocked this one out and I loved the invite. The photos they took were so cute.
Can I just stop and brag a little? I can't tell you how much I love Serina. She's absolutely perfect for Josh and she loves him so much. I couldn't be happier with her. Also they've been so godly in their courtship and have honored God completely. Okay, end of brag.
So that's over and onto this weeks To Do Tuesday list
1. Start seeds indoors. Hey if you need some helpful info about starting seeds indoors check out my post from last week.
2. Find a special gift for my best friend who recently lost her mother.
3. Crochet some more of these dishcloths to send to friends.
I used a really scratchy yarn from Red Heart for the scrubby line. You can get it at Walmart in multiple colors and it's pretty reasonable too. I like making these dishcloths with cotton yard and the scrubby instead of just the scrubby because you then the cloth is all purpose instead of just a scrubber.
Here's a great tutorial for the Bobble Stitch. It's not the one I use because I didn't actually use a pattern but it's as close to my pattern as possible only I started out with 30 foundation chains instead of 15.
Make sure you stop by Hopeful Honey and visit Olivia. She has an amazing site.
Okay enough of that.
4. Clean out that kitchen cabinet!
5. Start planning the rehearsal dinner for Josh's wedding. I think there's a lot I can get done here and take with me when we fly there in July. It'd be nice to have it all done beforehand.
6. Make Scripture memory bookmarks for the Croatian church and the Gypsy church and laminate.
Okay so there's my To Do Tuesday list for this week. I'm gonna try to work on them in the order I listed them. At least that way starting seeds doesn't stay on my list till Fall.
So, what's on your list this week?