Jan 27, 2012

Sunday School Blessings

Sometimes things in life become routine. Little jobs we do too often, people we see too occasionally and so they become routine. Well ministry here sometimes becomes routine. I forget what a wonderful job we have. Wow, to get to make a difference in anyone's life is amazing and even more so when I see their faces in the photos I take.


Photobucket
This is our Pastor's wife Ljubica, she's amazing.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Can you say cute?

Photobucket
Mischievous.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Check out little Mischievous in the background.

Photobucket
3 of the 4 Telebar kids. They are such good Christians, like their parents.

Photobucket
Hannah and Rebekah Telebar singing a special for church. They did a wonderful job. 

I heard it said:

If you love what you do you'll never 
work a day in your life. 

I'm there!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Me too! It is truly a privilege. I loved to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious pictures!

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes, they ARE cute, and I LOVE what we get to do for the Lord! I'm there too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly do have many sweet Sunday School blessings. The ministry is a beautiful thing but i agree it is easy to take the honor of teaching lightly...thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks in advance for leaving a comment, sure do appreciate it!!