Jan 19, 2011

Bravo Governor Robert Bentley!!!

 Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley is taking fire for every liberal group out there after saying this to a church group,

"Anybody here today who has not accepted Jesus Christ as their savior, I'm telling you, you're not my brother and you're not my sister, and I want to be your brother,"
The liberals of this country are bombarding this man all because he doesn't want a soul to burn in an eternal hell. Wow, shame on your Governor, for caring!!!

My heart breaks for these lost souls because one day they are going to be full aware that Governor Bentley was right and the sorrow will flow in their hearts that they didn't listen and not only did they not listen they persecuted him for caring. 

BRAVO GOVERNOR BENTLEY!!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Bravo is right!
    I miss you Tori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Tori! I applaud him for saying it. May he stand against the junk being thrown at him.

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks in advance for leaving a comment, sure do appreciate it!!