Jul 24, 2010

SparkPeople WI #2

Okay so I'm blogging my weight loss progress thus far. Keeping in mind that I was in the hospital for 4 days, I have lost 11 lbs. I'm pretty excited about that!

I have a really long way to go but I'm on my way. Traci and I have been riding our bikes in the morning, 10 miles in two days. YEA!
Oh yea and you know what is so awesome with SparkPeople? You can map your riding or walking routes with Google Maps and it tells you exactly how far you went and how many calories were burned.
I have mapped out 3 different routes with the below map being the longest. It's 8.31 miles.

If you are trying to lose weight of keep your weight in check then SparkPeople is a great tool. they have everything from food trackers, fitness trackers, support and tons of resources. God ahead and give them a try, it's all free and tell them ToriLeslie sent you!


Anyhow, this is my progress so far. My ultimate goal for this year is to be down 40 lbs, before we head to furlough the end of December. I don't want to pack on furlough weight on top of the extra fluff I'm already sporting. You missionary ladies know what I'm talking about!

I'll be back in a month to update you on my progress, as for now, the STATS are below!

6/30 - 7/26/ 

11 lbs. lost

tori

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your weight loss project. It sounds like you are off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!! How are you feeling? Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you!!! I have GOT to get myself moving and get some weight off!!! You are so inspiring!!!

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks in advance for leaving a comment, sure do appreciate it!!