Well it's true, I'm 37 today! I am in awe actually, it seems like yesterday I was 17 and then 20 and now 37!!!
Are you kidding me? How did this happen? Where did the years go and is it possible that I'm only 3 years from 40??? Somebody wake me, quick!!
Yea I guess I need to face the facts, I'm 37. It seems like yesterday I was a young 27 arriving in Croatia for the first time with my 3 little kiddos in tow. Now I'm an ol' seasoned wife, mom and missionary wife. I've been around the block, per say and it's rough but so worth it!
Anyhow in honor of my 37 birthday, (yea I'm honoring me, somebody has to) I'm gonna tell you 37 interesting or not facts about me! Get ready, I know you can't wait!
2. I'm wear a 7.5 in shoes and sometimes 7 .
3. I have a total complex about my nose, way too wide.
4. My best friend in the whole world other than my honey is Amanda Rasbeary.
5. I have never met my real father.
6. At least half of my head of hair is gray, but you would never know it thanks to Loreal.
7. I don't really like ice cream. yea seriously
8. I have been married longer than I lived unmarried.
9. I don't have a gallbladder anymore.
10. I have two holes in my ears, but I only wear one earring.
11. I love to sing but have a fear of singing or speaking in front of people.
12. I'm a Daddy's Girl even after he's been gone for 14 years.
13. The first think I ever sewed was a Bible cover.
14. I used to be a Church of Christ bus kid.
15. I love my computer.
16. I despise pantyhose.
17. I have extremely white skin, so white that the lightest base makeup is usually too dark.
18. I've been baptized 3 times! all 3 times submersed.
19. I have rode in a Gondola in Venice, Italy.
20. I'm totally not scared of heights.
21. I have eyes the color of Tootsie Rolls, Johnny says.
22. It takes me about 15 minutes to blow dry my hair every morning.
23. I hate making cakes.
24. I still have acne, even as an adult. Enough already!
25. I have never been skinny.
26. I have friends all over the world.
27. My house burnt down when I was 7.
28. I had a Rottweiler named Texas.
29. I am madly in love with Johnny.
30. I would love to skydive.
31. I loved to sing when I was in school.
32. I have had 5 teeth pulled.
33. I am obsessive about cleaning my ears.
34. I cut my family's hair.
35. I love to people watch in the town square while drinking a strong cappuccino.
36. I want to be called MiMi when I become a grandma.
37. I totally have no complaints about life, God sure is good to me!!!
Thanks for reading and celebrating with me, 1 more year closer to Heaven!
Powered by Blogger.