Jul 12, 2008

Wow, Great Ideas!

Hey check out these great ideas I found around Blogville.

Over at And Everything Nice, Megan had this great idea for organizing kids and they're chores. I wish I had thought of this when my kids were younger, oh well, you can benefit from Megan's ingenuity. I may even make one of these jars for me, hey maybe I will.

Make sure to drop by Megan's place and let her know if you use her cool idea.

And check out these super cute boys shorts made from bandanas. Over at Blue Yonder there is a complete tutorial for making these cute summer shorts.

These seem like such a great idea for little ones running around the back yard.

Have a great weekend Y'all!

11 comments:

  1. What a cool idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some pretty neat ideas! I especially like the chores jar:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have kids, but what great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:52 PM

    Both ideas are really neat. (o:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some cute shorts. I wonder if they could make a skirt out of bandanas. They would probably have to use a lot of bandanas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The chore sticks look interesting. I'll def have to check that out!

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that chore jar idea! I went and read about it, I think it's great for the little ones who think summer is for lazing. Thanks for passing along the tip!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have any use for the chore stick but it is a cute idea. I don't think my husband would look at the sticks.lol But they are cute. Hope you have a great week, Tori. connie from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK I must check these out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, those shorts are cute; I can just see Caleb running around in them. Now if only I had a sewing machine... hmmm... don't you want to whip up a pair for my little boy, Tori? ;o) hehehe, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the popsicle stick idea.

    BTW, you're tagged for a meme. See my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks in advance for leaving a comment, sure do appreciate it!!