Jun 16, 2008

I ♥ hoops&yoyo

Photobucket

Okay so I have always had a major love for hoops&yoyo ever since I saw

Photobucket

them first on Hallmark. They are the cuties, funniest and wittiest little critters around. Don't ask me what they are because I really don't know but they are so cool.

Anyhoo, today after my sweetie sent me an e-card I found hoops&yoyo.com

Photobucket

I love it, so many fun, cool things and even downloads! They have downloadable animations and even ring tones. Very cool! Oh yea and they have an officail UK addy too, Enjoy!!

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I have to confess my secret love of Hoops and YoYo also. They always make me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hoops and yoyo too! I can't wait to check out their website. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them also. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:52 PM

    I love to find my favorite things on the internet!

    Enjoy☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my Hannah loooooooooooves Hoops and YoYo. She'll be thrilled to know they have a site.

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoops and YoYo ROCK!!
    Thanks for the web site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun:) they are pretty cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:43 PM

    I've never heard of them but they sure look happy. (o;

    ReplyDelete
  9. What in the world is a hoop&yoyo?!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol silly looking things :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks in advance for leaving a comment, sure do appreciate it!!