Apr 18, 2008

I Won!!!

Hey y'all, guess what! I won! Really I won a contest over at the BaptistMuse. Guess what, I didn't even enter the contest and I still won. How cool is that? Today I got an e-mail with a $10 gift certificate to Amazon. Yea!

If your an Independent Baptist you might want to check out the BaptistMuse. Bro. Nicholas posts some wonderful stuff and his sweet wife Diane makes her appearance every so often too. Oh yea and he has guests writers from around the blog sphere also.

Oh yea again if you don't remember; I won!!

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:18 PM

    Yay! You won! Congratulations! First a care package...and then a gift certificate...you are getting all kinds of goodies this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ~Amy

    P.S.
    Please tell Hannah, that Madison said HI! She has been working on an email for her, but she keeps restarting it because she says she doesn't know what to write ;). I told her just let her know what you have been up to these past several months. Hope your family is doing well.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:02 PM

    Congratulations! Wooohooo! :-)

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Isn't that fun?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! Isn't that fun?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for you..and your gift yesterday...what a week for you and yours...
    Deby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!

    I'm back on the Internet again and making my rounds. It's great to be able to catch up on the blogs I read again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Cool! Love the loot box, was there any cherry Kool-aid? I love cherry I just never buy it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks in advance for leaving a comment, sure do appreciate it!!