Jun 19, 2007

Photographer?

I really like to take pictures and here are a few I took that I like. I love B&W's. I liked how the foreground on this one is in focus and how the background on the other one is in focus. Don't know how I did it though. :0)




I really like black and whites. I'm planning on blowing some pictures up and taking them to Croatia and framing them.



I love this one, the background is so nice.

My tuff looking kiddos, they're really push overs.

Oh well thought I would share those, just because. :0)

2 comments:

  1. Great photos!
    I'm very partial to black and whites, too.

    ~ Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black and whites. They're really good. And tell Hannah she looks like a tough cookie in that last one but I just don't believe it!!! :)

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks in advance for leaving a comment, sure do appreciate it!!