Sep 10, 2006

Hey Y'all!!

Wow has life every been busy. We've been busily getting ready for the rainy season so to speak. With things about to start hopping we have some things that have to be done now.

With furlough coming up Johnny and I have decided to make our own presentation this time, a totally new thing for us, but it's coming along. We were wanting a DVD presentation with video and all and finally after weeks I think we're gonna make it. I'm so excited! :0)

Well Autumn is almost here and I can't wait. Hey it's m favorite time of the year. I can't wait for the trees to change there outfits for the new season, I love the Autumn colors and the romantic feel in the air. Wow you can really see God's hand in nature when the seasons turn.

Well I'm off to finish dressing for church and to make sure my kids have their shirts tucked in, pants on right side out and hair brushed, I'm sure you understand!!

2 comments:

  1. Tori, when you get your presentation ready, do you think you might be able to put it on one of y'all's websites? I would LOVE to see it.

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to be making your own dvd. I agree with Kristi... I'd love to see it, too. *Ü*
    I know what you mean about autumn. It's one of my favorite times of year, too.
    I'm excited about all that is going on in your family lately and will be keeping y'all in my prayers. *Ü*

    ~ Christina
    HsKubes HomeSchool Haven
    HsKubes Haven for Home
    Christian Military HomeSchool Mamas

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks in advance for leaving a comment, sure do appreciate it!!