Aug 3, 2006

Oh My Brownies!!!

Hey look what I found on the shelf at my local grocery store!!! Yep it's brownies, hey it even says Brownies on the box in English.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


So because my Johnny loves brownie fudge sundaes Soooooo much, we made some. I purchased some ice cream, fudge, candied hazel nuts, and whipped cream and made some really good sundaes and NO I didn't have one not even a little one.
And what did I accomplish???? I scored some really big brownie points!

7 comments:

  1. Your self-control amazes me! Good for you!

    Blessings,
    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:14 PM

    Yum...yum!! I wouldn't have had the strength to stay away from those!! I'm afraid I'd have given in to the flesh and had me at least one!! Good for you for abstaining from those sinful brownie sundaes..LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great you found a box!
    I'm sure your sweetie enjoyed the treat!
    And way to go with not having one!
    No step to weight loss is too small. *Ü*

    ~ Christina
    HsKubes HomeSchool Haven
    HsKubes Haven for Home
    Christian Military HomeSchool Mamas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm not sure I could have abstained! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with everyone else -- I definitely would have had a bite! Isn't it exciting to find things in the store that you really know what they are?! I'm always excited to find things written in English; then I don't have to stand there trying to guess what the (Japanese) Kanji characters say, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for the brownie points! And yay for you, for not eating any! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute!
    I bet it's exciting to find those "American" items pop out at you at the store...but I agree with the othes- you had way more self-control than I would have had!

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks in advance for leaving a comment, sure do appreciate it!!