Jun 11, 2006

About Me

So I’m jumping on the bandwagon and adding some usless stuff about me!

  1. FIRST NAME? Tori, well Victoria but Tori for short.
  2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No
  3. QUESTION NUMBER 3, WHERE ARE YOU????
  4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I’m not a crier normally but I am known to shed a tear at happy and sad happenings.
  5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes. Most of the time, No.
  6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Turkey Ham
  7. KIDS? 3 great kids. Almost 14, 11 and 8.
  8. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yea I think I would be, I’m pretty normal and honest. Maybe not so humble.
  9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? No, I have started 10, now I collect unfinished journals.
  10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Sometimes, but obviously joking. I try not to make people feel bad, ever.
  11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yea I think so.
  12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yea I would if I could find a way to do it in a skirt and still be modest.
  13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cinnamon Toast Crunch, yes I know they are loaded with sugar and fat, that’s why I like them.
  14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Normally, no.
  15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yea, I’m pretty strong both emotionally and physically.
  16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Dolce Latte, it’s Italian and it’s to die for. No Blue Bell in Croatia.
  17. SHOE SIZE? 7.5
  18. RED OR PINK? Both
  19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My constant struggle with weight and my suspicion.
  20. WHO DO YOU MISS MOST? I miss my family in the states and my best friend Amanda. Not to mention a few other good friends.
  21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I think this is a pretty cool blog thingy, nice to get to know everyone better.
  22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I’m wearing a khaki skirt and black shoes.They go, I made sure. :)
  23. LAST THING YOU ATE? Watermelon
  24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Silence, the kids are apparently reading or getting into trouble one or the other.
  25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? One of those rainbow ones, with lots of colors.
  26. FAVORITE SMELL? Mulberry
  27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Oh my, I talked to my friend Amanda via computer phone. Does that count?
  28. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Physically, their smile. I like people who smile a lot. Personality wise, I like people who are confident.
  29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I found this on Mrs. B.’s Blog
  30. FAVORITE DRINK? I love iced tea and Dr. Pepper.
  31. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Hockey, it’s so exciting.
  32. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown but salt and pepper when not colored. :(
  33. EYE COLOR? Brown, DH says the color of tootsie rolls.
  34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No but I wear glasses for a stigmatism, but not all the time.
  35. FAVORITE FOOD?Anything mexican
  36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings
  37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Dark Pink
  38. HUGS OR KISSES? From DH and the kids, both and often. From my girl friends, either but from men neither. Hey that rhymed.
  39. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Uhhhh, Dunno.
  40. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Uhhhh, Dunno.
  41. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Confessions of an Organized Housewife
  42. WHAT"S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don’t have one, I have a laser mouse.
  43. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Sherlock Holmes
  44. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Sounds of storms, like thunder and heavy rain.
  45. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Yuck, Neither.
  46. THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Which home? The one here in Croatia or home in Texas?
  47. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Nope L God apparently didn’t think I needed one.
  48. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? 33 years ago I was born in a trailor house hospital inCaldwell, TX

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this Tori! I didn't know you got if off of my blog. May I ask how you found my blog?

    I was raised in Texas but I don't live there anymore however I sure do miss Blue Bell Icecream! (o;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the blog through Susan or Grace.

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks in advance for leaving a comment, sure do appreciate it!!