Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Culottes, Culottes, and More Culottes…
For those of you ladies who believe the Lord wants ladies to look like ladies, here are some good sites I found for ordering culottes. With camp coming on and all I was looking around. I don't persoanlly wear culottes outside the house but lots of ladies do. Happy surfing.

My Culottes
Modest Christian Wear
Quick Stitches
Culottes That Teally Look Like a Skirt
Christian Culottes
Sew Many Children
Modest Apparel
JDM Ladies Sports Wear
Online Culotte Pattern - my friend Angela

Oh yea I found this pattern on ebay, isn't it nice. I'm going to take some material to my seamstress here in Croatia and have her make some of these for my daughter. I think I'll have her make them a bit more full so they look like a dress.

0 friends said HEY!:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks in advance for leaving a comment, sure do appreciate it!!

Powered by Blogger.