Nov 25, 2020

December 2020 Scripture Writing List + Covid Mess

 Hey all! Happy almost December. I know I'm rushing it but at this very moment hubby and I are isolated with Covid. So, he has Covid and is occupying the downstairs and I don't have Covid and I'm isolated up stairs, for EVER! okay, 10 days, seems like forever. Praise the Lord, Johnny's coming through this whole mess with only mild symptoms. The real bummer is that he's been in isolation for 3 days and has 7 more days and then if I get it near the end of his 10 days then it will be 10 more days for me!

So, back to the reason for this post. December is almost here and it's time for a new writing schedule. For the month of December, we will be writing all about the One who is called Wonderful, Counsellor, The might God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. An entire month to just focus on the Master of the universe; it's gonna be good!


3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about the COVID! I hope his case stays mild and you don't get it. I know this will be a weird Thanksgiving--but I hope it's as blessed as possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara! Happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  2. Hello Sonya, Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks in advance for leaving a comment, sure do appreciate it!!