Dec 27, 2020

2021 January Scripture Writing Schedule

Wow! that's it, just Wow! Can y'all believe that it's already 2021? I mean, shouldn't we all be flying around in our cars and faxing ourselves to different locations? I don't think any of us could have imagined that 2020 would look like it has and it looks like 2021 is going to follow suit. It's easy in these days to become discontented with our situations so for the month of January, that's exactly what we are going to focus on: Peace in Contentment.
To be perfectly honest, I need this. We are empty-nesters on the mission field and our children and grandson are all Stateside and I've found myself a few times this month wishing I was with them. I need to focus on being perfectly content in the center of God's will for my life and that is being right here where we are in Croatia.
So, for the very first month in 2021 we are going to start it off right; practicing contentment.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks in advance for leaving a comment, sure do appreciate it!!