Mar 2, 2022

Seasoned with Salt - Scripture writing for March

 Hey y'all, Happy almost Spring! 

I know we're almost a month away but with all the warm sun the ground has already begun to produce, even some crocus.  So, it's that time again, time for our next writing schedule. For the month of March we will be copying Scripture that has to do with our communication being seasoned with salt. The Bible says in Colossians 4:6,


"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man."

Let me tell you, sometimes this is no small task. Some people sure know how to push my buttons and then I have to remind myself that my speech should be seasoned with salt and glorify the Lord. So, this writing schedule is very needed in my life and I'm sure you all could probably use a reminder also. I'm so glad to be writing with you all and praying God will use this month to be a blessing to you and to make us all more like our sweet Savior Jesus.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks in advance for leaving a comment, sure do appreciate it!!