Oct 2, 2019

Free Fall Desktop Wallpaper + Bonus

Can you even believe that it's October?!? It's crazy, right? 
I've been recovering from foot surgery so I've not been able to walk for 3 weeks and yesterday, with the help of my crutches I walked out onto the patio and was surprised how much the leaves had turned. I came in and realized that it's time for a new desktop wallpaper. 

I will tell you that I'm terribly torn between my current wallpaper (our sweet 2 year old grandson Garren) and replacing it. 




BTW, if you're still looking for the bonus, getting to see my Garebear was the bonus; you're welcome.

3 comments:

  1. Verrry cute grandson! :) I love your wallpaper, too, and I like the colorful door on it--Wink!
    I hope you get along okay with recuperating from your surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandson is so cute. the wallpaper is nice, too! Hope your foot recoveries quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great verse and I LOVE the door!
    Your Garebear sure is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks in advance for leaving a comment, sure do appreciate it!!