Jul 1, 2006

I've been tagged!!!

Hey I've been tagged for the very first time ever!!! Carol over @ Simple, Frugal Living tagged me. I feel so honored and part of the group now. Thanks Carol.

5 Things in my Refrigerator:
  1. Half a pack of feta cheese
  2. Buttermilk
  3. Left over smothered steak
  4. Tarter sauce
  5. Strawberry yogurt

5 Things in My Closet:

  1. Red dress suit that I can't wear
  2. Patten leather Doc Martin Boots
  3. Penny loafers
  4. Navy pair of culottes
  5. Clown outfit

5 Things in My Purse:

  1. A CD of pictures from our church trip
  2. Croatian Gospel tracts
  3. Palm Pilot
  4. Sharpee marker
  5. Photos of my family

5 Things in My Car:

  1. Jumper cables
  2. Patch the Pirate tape
  3. Medical kit
  4. Snow chains
  5. Passports

5 People I am Tagging:

  1. Terri over @ Nana's Faith
  2. Kelli @ There is no Place Like Home
  3. Kristi @ Thinble Thoughts
  4. Mrs. C. over @ Riverbend Ramblings
  5. Anne @ Anne's Annotations

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tori,
    I saw where you tagged me. Looks like fun. We're having a family gathering of sorts this afternoon, so I'll get busy on mine when everyone is gone and things are settled down. Thanks for tagging me. I love stuff like this. :)

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to do! I suppose I should copy the topics, but do I have to tag 5 others, too? I'm so new to blogging that I haven't done this before. Help, Tori, please!

    Blessings,
    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me Tori!! I love these things!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks in advance for leaving a comment, sure do appreciate it!!